HJARNØ LAMBSWOOL SWEATER HALF NECK
Hjarnø is perhaps our most classic Scandinavian knit. Taking inspiration from traditional Norwegian patterns Hjarnø’s simplicity of palette and design is our modern take on a timeless piece.
Available in 2 colours.
Made in the UK.
– 100% lambswool Spun in Italy
– Made in the UK
– The Garment is fully fashioned meaning: each piece of the garment is knitted separately and then linked together by hand and hand-finished
SIZE AND FIT:
SIZE AND FIT:
– Relaxed fit
– Fits true to size
– Model is 5ft 9” (175 CM) and wearing a size Small
Wool has naturally self-cleaning properties and will keep its shape and quality for longer with the right kind of care:
– Try airing after use to avoid unnecessary washing.
– Hand wash separately in cool water.
– Use non-bio, environmentally safe wool or delicates detergent and a gentle conditioner.
– Dry flat and out of direct sunlight, never hang a jumper whilst wet.
Our lambswool yarn originates from South Africa and Australia. The lambswool has many great qualities: the fiber retains heat, is naturally hypoallergenic and water repellent. The wool is sourced from the finest flocks of sheep and treated with great care before being shipped to Italy. Italy is highly renowned for its history and craft of spinning and the company we work with dates back to the 1850s. They spin only very high quality yarns and are doing with sustainably as a primary concern.