LYØ LAMBSWOOL HAND WARMERS
Lyø hand warmers are made from leftover yarn from each season's production, including faulty panels that can be unravelled and reused. Knitted in a 2-colour Scandinavian pattern they are stylish yet perfect for keeping your hands warm whilst your fingers are free to keep busy.
Available in 6 colours.
Made in the UK
– 100% lambswool Spun in Italy
– Made in the UK
– The Garment is fully fashioned meaning: each piece of the garment is knitted separately and then linked together by hand and hand-finished
SIZE AND FIT:
SIZE AND FIT:
– Relaxed fit
– Fits true to size
Wool has naturally self-cleaning properties and will keep its shape and quality for longer with the right kind of care:
– Try airing after use to avoid unnecessary washing.
– Hand wash separately in cool water.
– Use non-bio, environmentally safe wool or delicates detergent and a gentle conditioner.
– Dry flat and out of direct sunlight, never hang a jumper whilst wet.
Our lambswool yarn originates from South Africa and Australia. The lambswool has many great qualities: the fiber retains heat, is naturally hypoallergenic and water repellent. The wool is sourced from the finest flocks of sheep and treated with great care before being shipped to Italy. Italy is highly renowned for its history and craft of spinning and the company we work with dates back to the 1850s. They spin only very high quality yarns and are doing with sustainably as a primary concern.
Regular price £210.00 GBPRegular priceUnit price per