SKALØ ICELANDIC WOOL CREWNECK SWEATER
The Skalø is tough on the outside and soft on the inside. The Icelandic wool outer layer has been used for over 1,000 years to deal with a sub-arctic climate, prized for being both water-repellent and breathable. The fine merino interior will keep you warm whatever the weather. Strong, warm and long-lasting, the Skalø will adapt to you over time.
Available in 2 colours.
Made in the UK
– 51% Merino Wool Spun in Italy 49% Icelandic Wool Spun in Iceland 1% Nylon
– Made in the UK
– The Garment is fully fashioned meaning: each piece of the garment is knitted separately and then linked together by hand and hand-finished
SIZE AND FIT:
SIZE AND FIT:
– Relaxed fit
– Fits true to size
– Model is 6ft (183 CM) and wearing a size Medium
Wool has naturally self-cleaning properties and will keep its shape and quality for longer with the right kind of care:
– Try airing after use to avoid unnecessary washing.
– Hand wash separately in cool water.
– Use non-bio, environmentally safe wool or delicates detergent and a gentle conditioner.
– Dry flat and out of direct sunlight, never hang a jumper whilst wet.
As a breed, the Icelandic Sheep is unique. For over 1000 years, the sub-arctic climate and isolation has given the wool a distinctive character. The Icelandic wool is dual-coated with a combination of inner and outer fibers, which naturally creates lightweight, water-repellent and highly breathable wool yarns.The wool fleece is sourced directly from Icelandic farmers, who altogether own 80% of the family run spinning company.